1. Happy Veterans Day folks. Today we have at least 150,000 troops, likely more, fighting wars in Iraq, Afghanistan and Pakistan and we have G-d knows how many troops involved in one way or another in conflicts in places like Yemen and Somalia. In fact, name a country and you’ll most likely find at least one US base there and you are also likely to find some sort of military or paramilitary shenanigans taking place there that can be traced either directly or indirectly back to the US. Today, we should all sit back and reflect on how all these military actions are protecting our freedoms. . .
2. Speaking of freedoms, you have no right to privacy anymore. If you don’t like it, go fuck yourselves and while you are fucking yourselves don’t be surprised if your self-inflicted orgasms are being monitored by all sorts of entities, many of them American, well, sort of. Hell, thirteen years ago Blowjob Bill knew that the Israelis were monitoring his phone sex with Sunni Muslim extremist and agent for the Taliban, Monica Lewinski. Well the situation today is much much worse and no matter how many young men and women we send overseas to kill Muslims we still keep losing our privacy rights. How could that be? I mean George W. Bush said these Moozelims hate our freedoms and we went out to kill them in droves and yet somehow all kinds of laws got passed and statutes enacted and private companies set up that are depriving US citizens of their rights. How were those wily sand niggers able to pull this off and how do they keep on doing it?
3. Can you believe that there is concern that Google and Facebook, not even government entities, are invading your privacy? Today’s Jerusalem Washington New York Times Post reports:
“The Federal Communications Commission said Wednesday it is investigating whether Google violated communications laws when it collected data from WiFi networks in U.S. homes through its Street View mapping program.
“The probe comes amid U.S. and international government regulators’ growing concerns that Web companies such as Google and Facebook are operating fast and loose by collecting information on Internet users without clear rules to protect consumers.”
Let’s take a quick look at Facebook . If you go to Google and query on Facebook violates privacy rights you will only get five million three hundred seventy thousand hits, so clearly there’s no problem with Facebook. (Update: I ran the same query again and got over 1 billion hits.)
I mean, just because the founder of Facebook, Mark Zuckerberg got started by hacking into a Havard database and stealing personal data of his fellow students, this does not mean that any sane Warren-Commission-believing American should ever entertain the thought that he’d ever do something like that again. Besides:
“Zuckerberg was charged by the administration with breach of security, violating copyrights, and violating individual privacy, and faced expulsion, but ultimately the charges were dropped.”
Charges were dropped. Hmmm. Maybe they thought he’d learned his lesson.
You’ll be glad to know that, of course, Zuckerberg did change. In a few short months later while still at Harvard he opened up another website called thefacebook.com and this one caused no controversy at all. Oh, sorry, there was a tiny bit of controversy, but just a tiny bit. No big deal, nah, you don’t need to know about it. Stop your bitching and moaning. Remember, thanks to our invention of the FBS here at Mantiq al-Tayr, we know what you are thinking.
Oh alright, if you all insist. It seems that some people thought that Zuckerberg had screwed them over when he set up his new site and that he had stolen their ideas. Imagine that, a guy who got his start by hacking into data he no right to then taking other people’s ideas and using them on his own. I’m shocked.
“Just six days after the site [new] launched, three Harvard seniors, Cameron Winklevoss, Tyler Winklevoss, and Divya Narendra, accused Zuckerberg of intentionally misleading them into believing he would help them build a social network called HarvardConnection.com, while he was instead using their ideas to build a competing product. The three complained to the Harvard Crimson and the newspaper began an investigation. The three later filed a lawsuit against Zuckerberg, later settling.”
I know this may sound strange, but it does appear that Zuckerberg did indeed steal their ideas. When the three people named above went to the Harvard University administration for redress Larry Summers, yes the very Larry (Abu your money) Summers, said the issue was outside of his jurisdiction. So the three took Zuckerberg to court, suit and counter suit followed and there was a settlement. Zuckerberg must not have done too much wrong because the Winklevoss’s and their associates were only awarded sixty five million dollars. That’s right, sixty five million dollars for what started out as a college website. Read about it on Wiki here on the page for Cameron Winklevoss. But before you do, I’ve just got to give you a quote from that page, so please hold on. It’s a really cool and really Mantiqiyyan sort of quote.
As part of the lawsuits going back and forth some text messages sent by Zuckerberg to a friend were leaked. In one of them, he explained his strategy vis-à-vis the Harvard Connection.com folks:
“FRIEND: so have you decided what you are going to do about the websites?
ZUCK: yea i’m going to fuck them
ZUCK: probably in the year
Looks like Facebook should have been named “Fuckbook”, but I digress.
Now don’t worry about all that personal information about yourself that you have on Facebook, I’m sure it is perfectly safe. I mean, Facebook’s founder, who happens to own about 25% of the company would never fuck you in the ear, now would he? You can just forget about those five million three hundred seventy thousand hits.
Of course, Zionists and Pam Gellar fans bitch and moan about how Facebook allows anti-semetic pages and claim that Zuckerman is anti Israeli. Very good cover. Hey you morons who have befriended the Fuck Israel facebook page, why do you think that page is still up (if it is)? Think, you stupid sons of bitches. And if you can’t figure it out, I suggest you are stupid enough to become members of the Shas party. But I digress.
Zuckerberg is not the only Islamofascist freedom-hater behind Facebook. There is also Eduardo Saverin, who got“screwed” by Zuckerman (I wonder if he got screwed in the ear?) as another Islamofascist coyly observed.
Oh, and there’s also Dustin Moskovitz who left Facebook in 2008.
Then there is Chris Hughes whose religious background may be different, but at least he played an instrumental role in getting Israeli Vice President for American Affairs Barrack Obama elected.
So let me summarize this for you: Facebook was founded by a Muslim who started out by hacking into a Harvard system and stealing people’s data for which he got off, it seems, Shlomo free. Then this guy teamed up with three or more other Harvard students who were going to create a site called Harvard Connection but instead he appears to have stolen their considerable work and went off with a couple of other Islamofascists and created Facebook which was worth, to him, settling a law suit to the tune of sixty five million dollars. He then fell out with some of his facebook cofounders and while still in his 20’s is running the multibillion dollar Facebook business which just happens to be all about collecting data about you and doing with it whatever it wants.
I’m so sorry, I amost forgot, his main financier is not only an Islamofacist too, he’s one with really really close connections to Israel. Damn, what a coincidence that is. That main would be one of the founders of Paypal, Peter Thiel.
“Although the project was initially conceived by media cover star Mark Zuckerberg, the real face behind Facebook is the 40-year-old Silicon Valley venture capitalist and futurist philosopher Peter Thiel. There are only three board members on Facebook, and they are Thiel, Zuckerberg and a third investor called Jim Breyer from a venture capital firm called Accel Partners (more on him later). Thiel invested $500,000 in Facebook when Harvard students Zuckerberg, Chris Hughes and Dustin Moskowitz went to meet him in San Francisco in June 2004, soon after they had launched the site. Thiel now reportedly owns 7% of Facebook, which, at Facebook’s current valuation of $15bn, would be worth more than $1bn. There is much debate on who exactly were the original co-founders of Facebook, but whoever they were, Zuckerberg is the only one left on the board, although Hughes and Moskowitz still work for the company.”
He’s quite fond of Israel and confident of its future as he told the Israeli-based Adelson Institute of which he was a guest in 2003 along with Richard Perle, another Islamofacist.
“Thiel, who participated in Perle’s briefing, said that there is an incredible gap between Israel’s reality and its potential. People talk about China, India and Brazil as emerging market countries, he added, while Israel is underrated. According to Thiel, all it takes is a short visit to Israel in order to appreciate the incredible talent, intensity and drive of the Israelis.”
Thiel told the Institute:
“I believe the future is not in cheap labour or cheap capital or in real estate. I believe the future is in technology and in that sense perhaps Israel is truly the country of the future.”
Readers of this website might want to know that the Adelson Institute was founded by that great Islamofascist humanitarian, Natan Sharanksy.
I also strongly suggest you look at Thiel’s start up investment for an Israeli information gathering company that remains in “stealth” mode for now. Looks like a nice way to get all of your Facebook info right directly into the hands of an Israeli company if it isn’t there already.
Hope you sleep well tonight. Just to make sure you don’t, go here and here to read all about Facebook. The first link has lots about Google too. You’ll love Google even more than you do now after you read that one.
Anyway, back briefly to the story quoted near the top about Google getting probed by the champion of the rights of little people, the FCC. Let me give you my favorite quote from the article:
“In May, Google admitted that cars it sent roaming around the world to take pictures of homes for its Street View application were also rigged with software that collected data about the location of residential WiFi networks, which let users connect devices wirelessly to the Internet over short-range airwaves. The firm wanted to compile WiFi network location data so it could use it for future mobile phone applications built around users’ geographic location.
“The software installed in those cars, however, collected more than just the locations of such networks. Last month, Google said it was “mortified” to discover that the Street View cars also vacuumed up e-mail addresses and passwords and histories of the Web pages visited by users.
Foreign governments have been quick to criticize Google.”
The US government is having the FCC investigate. Fortunately for Google, it was founded by Islamofascists. If Zionist Jews had founded Google and sent people around the country doing this, the FBI would be all over them.
4. It is Veterans Day and I here wish to make mention of four of them in honor of all of the vets. Their photos and links to memorial sites for the four are below. Please take a moment and look at their brief bios on the links and maybe take a moment longer to visit the guest book pages I found for a couple of them.
A. Alan Blue
5. The Uilleann pipes are the national bagpipe of Ireland. Rich and tinged with a a tone of sadness, they are an ideal instrument to hear in times of reflection. In honor of the four veterans above and of their innumerable colleagues past, present and future, here is the Irish Lament from Riverdance, by the great Davey Spillane playing in Dublin, 1995. Don’t just grab one handkerchief before you hit the play button, grab two.
كل شيء يرجع الى اصله