1. Israeli Vice-President for American Affairs (IVPAA), Barrack Hussein Obama (BO) is in such a bind that even Daniel “Dracula” Pipes (DDP), one of our favorite loons here at Mantiq al-Tayr, has offered him advice. I guess the IVPAA just isn’t getting enough advice from Zionist Jews and Israeli – Firsters like Rahm Israel Emmanuel, David Axelrod and Dennis Ross and . . . . . (insert long list), so in service to his country, Israel, Count Daniel came to his rescue.
BO is indeed in deep shit. His approval ratings are plummeting faster than New York skyscrapers hit by airplanes, his health proposal is deader than a Palestinian child murdered by an Israeli soldier, the US economy is in a complete total shambles from which it will almost certainly never recover, the public is becoming more and more aware of what it needs to do about Ben Shalom Bernanke, Larry Summers and Tim Geitner, the war in Afghanistan is, well, we are getting our asses kicked, Iraq – hell, who needs to mention that disaster, Adam Pearlman remains the only fat person in what the government calls Afpak – quite a feat frankly, wonder how he manages that, but I digress, the United States is hated everywhere in the world – and I mean hated, the Chinese just bitch-slapped Hillary so hard over Taiwan that she had to go to France to suck (up to) Sarkozy and she then bitch-slapped China back over Iran – not a good idea considering China owns tons of US debt, Climate Gate is the laughing-stock of the entire Internet and there’s still that funny little documentation issue that BO has as a sword of Damocles hanging over his Israeli-operated guest house on Pennsylvania Avenue.
So, while I am not one to offer free advice to the likes of BO, duty calls and I must answer.
Mr. Barrack Hussein Obama, you owe it to the highly-taxed, increasingly jobless and war-weary citizens of these United States to do something dramatic that will restore American’s prestige in the world, bring an end to International Terrorism, and provide future job opportunities for the American working and middle classes. Therefore you must bomb Israel’s nuclear facilities at Dimona. In fact, you should go beyond that and destroy Israel’s Airforce completely which should then make Israel even less likely to invade Lebanon and will prevent it from launching an attack on Iran.
Here are some maps you can give to your military planners.
Here’s another view, this one is from Google.
Just think what a devastating schlock and awe strike on Israel would do for the United States. Al-Qa’ida would disband. Iran would probably agree to almost any deal about its own nuclear facilities – which unlike Israel’s – are legal, the Chinese would probably not cash in the humongous US debt it owns, Europeans will love us again and you will probably prevent Sarah Palin from becoming president in 2012. Hell, they might even give you the Nobel Peace Prize. Oh, wait, never mind on that last thing. You already got it for killing Muslims.
Of course there are some risks to this strategy. For example, Israel would probably set off one or more of its nuclear bombs that it most likely has planted in one or more major US cities (I hope New York is one, but beggars can’t be choosers), Israel would probably also launch one or more of the nuclear missiles it has targeted against European cities (Paris, please, please) and Rahm will probably expose you for not being constitutionally qualified to be president. But there’s an upside to all of this.
First of all, there’s too damn many people on the planet anyway, ask that genius of geniuses Frosty Wooldridge, so what if we lose a few million here and in Europe? Besides think of all the great jobs programs you can set up to rebuild the US and Europe – The Barrack Obama Plan [The BOP] – has a nice ring to it, no?
Also, who says only Muslims get to be invaded, bombed and slaughtered these days? Why not let some of the rest of the world in on the fun? I mean, having your loved-ones killed by crazy followers of a perverted ideology isn’t something that just Palestinians and Lebanese should enjoy, let’s let the Europeans the Americans in on the action.
And you’ll be so popular after you do this that I bet we can get the US Knesset to amend the constitution to say that if you have a Muslim name it doesn’t matter where you were born or what your true citizenship status is. After all, we all know the US legislature is run by Islamofascists anyway.
Also, Rahm Israel Emanuel will probably resign. In fact, I bet lots of the loyalty-challenged people who completely surround you, would resign. Also in fact, I bet the people of these United States would help you out in “asking” for their resignations.
2. Now I know what you all are thinking (remember the FBS we invented?). You are thinking, “Mantiq, what the fuck is that picture of a bar-code doing up at the top of today’s post and what the hell does it have to do with Obama declaring Geehad against Israel?” Frankly, I thought you’d never ask. Oh, one other thing though before I get to that. I bet you are also thinking “Hey, Mantiq, you are right. How is it that Adam Pearlman is still so fat living up in the wild mountains of Bombistan or whatever the hell the place is called?”
You know, it must suck to be a young out of work hopeless male living under Israeli occupation who then joins some radical group only to discover that an American Jew is part of the leadership of that group that is asking him to go die in some stupid war. But I digress.
Oh, did I mention my Palestinian immigrant friend? He told me last week that he was completely fed up living in a country that is totally dominated by Zionist Jews and various Christian morons who think Israel is Jesus. So he went back to Israel.
Okay, back to that bar code. It’s time to boycott Israel folks. Completely. That bar code in the picture begins with 729 – the 729 means the product is from Israel. Do not buy anything made in Israel (to include most US politicians.)
This website is one I hope all readers of Mantiq al-Tayr will visit and will learn as much about the boycott as possible. The boycott is known as Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions for Palestine (BDS) It covers not just goods, but also academic and cultural things as well. Read that site and learn and follow through. We are on the verge of a new war folks – against Iran and you are going to be fed lots of Zionist bullshit to make you swallow that war. Stop buying Zionist bullshit – whether that bullshit is Zionist dairy products, movies, academics, or politicians.
Did you know that BO recently signed a memo that allows Israelis to import dairy products into the US without paying any sort of tarif – unlike most of the rest of the world? So look at those milk containers folks – if you see 729 you must decline.
“My American colleague was under a lot of pressure and almost gave up, saying that if the American system imposed a protection levy it would last forever. I told him that we Israelis can think differently. I turned to the Agriculture Ministry’s representative at the Israeli Embassy in Washington, and the matter was dealt with quickly.”
If it’s 729 you must decline.
3. The Cardin State, as I call it, continues its leadership role in being a nest for Israeli spies and propagandists. Got to admire their tenacity. The latest sign of infection is manifested by the malevolent presence of Israeli propagandist film maker Dan Geva who is showing films at the Maryland Institute College of Art [warning – if you click on the MICA link make sure you have a barf-bag handy] this week and later on he’ll be at Johns Hopkins and also Goucher college. He is showing two films about Israel and how wonderful it is and how deep and lovely it is even though it has a few warts. [You know, little things, like being run by a bunch of war criminals.] One is called “No. 17” [it ought to be called “N o. 729”) and the other is “Description of a Memory.”
Geva is doing his hasbara work courtesy of the Schusterman Program which this year is sending 8 “Israeli Artists” to do hasbarah in the US.
With funding from the Charles and Lynn Schusterman Family Foundation and others, the Schusterman Visiting Artist Program is one of the largest organized residency programs of Israeli artists ever to launch in the U.S. It awards Israeli artists—including filmmakers, choreographers, musicians, writers and visual artists—two- to four-month residencies at North American universities, museums, Jewish community centers and other cultural organizations, with a focus on fostering interaction between the artists and the communities where they are based.
Here are the eight wonderful Israelis coming to bring you joy this spring. Each one is clearly an Islamofascist.
The Schusterman Visiting Artist Program spring 2010 cohort will include:
- Filmmaker Ayelet Bargur, director of The House on August Street. She will be in residence at the Pittsburgh Jewish and Israeli Film Festival.
- Documentary filmmakers Dan and Noit Geva. They will be in residence at the Maryland Institute College of Art in Baltimore, and Dan will also teach a class on Israeli film at Johns Hopkins University.
- Performance artists Judah (Gilor Yehuda) and Tedross (Reuben Aragai) who together comprise AXUM, which adds unique Middle Eastern and Ethiopian sounds to Israeli hip-hop and reggae. They will be hosted by the Emory University Hillel.
- Choreographer Idan Cohen, whose recent Swan Lake production has had enormous success in Israel and Europe. He will be hosted by the Amherst and Smith College Hillels and the Five College Dance Department (Amherst, Hampshire, Mount Holyoke, Smith and UMass Amherst). At the end of his residency, the dancers in his company will join him for the U.S. premiere of his full-length version of Swan Lake in Amherst and performances at CPR—Center for Performance Research in New York City.
- Author Alex Epstein, one of Israel’s rising stars in the literary world. He will be teaching at Denver University, and his collection of stories, “Blue Has No South,” will be released in the U.S. this spring.
- Musician Amir Gwirtzman, a veritable Pied Piper, who has performed at the White House and in festivals all over the world. Under the sponsorship of the Institute for Southern Jewish Life, which is based in Jackson, Mississippi, Gwirtzman will take his 20 instruments on the road to perform in communities across the Southeast.
From the Schusterman web page:
We believe that the best way to ensure that the Jewish people thrive, not merely survive, in the 21st century and beyond is for the worldwide Jewish community to work cooperatively to strengthen the Jewish identity of those for whom a link to the past—including the horrors of the Holocaust and the miraculous development of the State of Israel—is an increasingly insufficient reason to remain or choose to be Jewish in the future.
4. Okay, our country is going to hell. So how should I end today’s post? Would a video making fun of kitty cats be a good way? Hmmm. I’d love to. But how about another attractive woman who can sing? (I can hear Freeman now.] I say let’s go for the latter and in this case she’s singing about her home town going to hell – an apt metaphor for the whole country. Her name is Iris Dement. Now she’s not a Shi’ite, and she doesn’t dance like Haifa Wehbe, but I sure do like her sometimes. Listen, reflect, weep and . . .