1. As part of the deal, the State Department will have to produce 40 new reports a year on issues as diverse as Hong Kong autonomy, religious freedom and anti-Semitism. Government officials in Venezuela will face three more years of sanctions.
Doesn’t take a genius to see what’s wrong here.
2. Jonathan Cook is always worth reading. This one quote says an awful lot. Note to Shas Party members, red highlighting is done by today’s guest editor, Haifa Wehbe. (Thank goodness she’s back.)
In the current climate, Mr Herzog and his opposition party Zionist Union have found themselves highly uncomfortable at having in their midst a single non-Jewish legislator.
Cook also correctly notes the following:
It is no longer just the state’s Jewishness that is sacrosanct. The occupation is too.
3. And the above being the case, it is only natural to see the exact same sentiment in the race to become the Israeli Vice President for American Affairs (IVPFAA). We here at Mantiq al-Tayr knew we could count on Ted Cruz and as usual he came through with lying colors.
The government of Israel reiterated the reality that the Golan Heights are part of Israel’s sovereign territory,” Cruz said in a statement, adding, “Given the presence of hostile terrorist organizations ranging from ISIS to Hezbollah on Israel’s northern border, it is foolhardy and dangerous for elements in the international community to try to pressure Israel to abandon the Golan to the chaos engulfing Syria.”
You have got to love the logic. The US and it’s allies sponsor international terrorism against the government of Syria leading to the destruction of much of the country and so therefore the US must support Israel’s occupation of a real nice piece of real estate in Syria because of the “threat” these US-supported terrorists pose to a racist state which also supports the terrorists. Americans have exactly the kind of government they deserve.
4. Did I mention Israeli support of terrorists?
The vehicle was carrying Israeli-made mines with Hebrew writing on them, as well as mortars, RPG rockets and hand grenades. It was not immediately clear how the Israeli weapons got into the hands of those arming ISIS.
5. Apparently absolutely anyone can work for the Washington Post (a subset of the Jerusalem Washington New York Times Post which is based in the former capital of the United States) it seems. How is this for a headline?
“If Abadi fails to survive chaos, U.S. must decide what’s next.”
The entire premise of that headline is the real problem (the article itself sucks, but is at the same time quite revealing). The U.S. has destroyed Iraq as a country, it may well never recover. This has been the goal since day one. The “chaos” – and there seems to be a hell of a lot of it – is the end game. If you understand that, then it is pretty easy to understand what’s been going on and to see who the real culprits are.
6. And you can meet a bunch of them here on May 22nd.
There ought to be a huge protest at this event which will feature a host of the usual suspects. Among these suspects are Dennis Ross and Rep. Ed Royce (Yisrael Beiteinu, CA). The conference has quite a lovely program too. One great item is at 1o:20. It is a panel discussion lead by Caroline Glick entitled “The future of the Jewish people and the war against BDS.”
And then you can get “Comic Relief” from Dr. Ruth. How cool is that?
Later in the day you can attend a panel discussion entitled “Does the world have an answer to
Jewish Islamic terror?” (Could l you imagine if CAIR did something like this?)
Rep. Royce speaks at 4:40 and for just 20 minutes. Maybe you folks in California might want to ask him what he is going to say and why?
7. Okay it is video time. Boy, did the tuyuur here at Mantiq al-Tayr find some goodies for you, but I digress.
First off, here is former Hagannah member Dr. Ruth talking about Israel. She even shows a picture of herself from those days with a bunch of guns behind her and she says in the video “Whoever is not going to give us support, watch out for me. I can still put five bullets into that little red circle.” Imagine if a Muslim did this today. Imagine.
In case you can’t make it to the conference, you can just watch this. It’s good old Ed in love with Israel. He is actually more disgusting than Ruth. Keep your barf bag handy.