1. If an American Muslim organization actively recruited young American Muslims to join the military of foreign powers – legitimate countries such as Pakistan and Iran for example – that organization and its recruits would probably never see the light of day again.
But Zionist Jewish organizations not only do not have this problem, their evil machinations with respect to radicalizing young Jews and then encouraging them to join the IDF are actually fiscally encouraged through US government tax breaks and are enthusiastically supported by the actions and words of US government officials in both the executive and legislative branches. Any reader of this website knows this and now, and only now, are others starting to point out the radicalization process regarding Jews in the United States.
Earlier this month, Nefesh B’Nefesh, an outfit I’ve written about for years, was yet again bragging about the success of its recruitment of turncoats who will be working for the terrorist IDF in the immediate future.
The article opens with this: (Note to Shas Party members, all red highlighting in this post is by today’s very special guest editor, Haifa Wehbe).
A flight of 338 new immigrants from north American arrived in Israel Tuesday morning, including over 100 young men and women who will head almost immediately into army service.
The flight was one of several flown by Nefesh B’Nefesh each year bringing several thousand immigrants to Israel, including hundreds of people in the Garin Tzabar program, which places them in army units.
The video above shows pictures of the turncoats on the plane. Mercifully, this video seems to have no sound track.
2, How’s this for absolute total complete 1000% unadulterated Zionist Bullshit?
Delegitimizing Israel has become more fashionable and more widespread during this war – and that’s worrisome. It has also become clearer (at least to Israelis) that delegitimizing Israel’s actions of self-defense is dangerously close to antisemitism.
3. Back to item 1. How’s this for a quote? (Did I mention that red highlighting is by today’s very special guest editor, Haifa Wehbe?)
The event that attracted about 850 people reinforced how Steinberg — who died July 20 at the age of 24 while fighting in Israel’s war with Gaza — has become an icon for a Diaspora Jewish community that often struggles with finding ways to express its love for Israel.
Struggles? What the fuck are you talking about? There’s a ton of “charities” supporting all kinds of horrid things that Israel does and LA is one of the mainstays of these places. Hell, the event in question – a gathering of Israel firsters – was held at the Saban theatre for God’s sake. What is the Saban theatre?
In March 2009, owners announced that the Wilshire would be renamed the Saban Theatre in recognition of a $5 million grant from Haim and Cheryl Saban. The funds will be used to further restoration efforts on the orchestra, proscenium and marquee. It also houses programs by the Temple of the Arts, an effort to integrate the arts and Judaism.
And if you don’t know who Haim Saban is, well, then you really need an education.
Oh, and this fifth-column gathering had, as a very special treat:
The Saban stage’s decorations included Israeli and American flags and a large green tree, the symbol of the Golani Brigade. A video screen hung from the ceiling, allowing Saban himself to deliver a video message from Israel.
4. So this arrogant Zionist is moving close to Gaza – and admits it is at least in part due to financial considerations – and he writes about what a great decision this is. He closes with this:
Nothing stopped our grandparents or parents from living in the periphery and raising children there. Let Hamas be afraid. We should be the ones to leave? Let them leave!
And Israelis wonder why people all over the world are really starting to hate them?
5. “AJIRI has developed a strategy to persuade this “silent majority” to shift their votes at the UN. With information provided by AJIRI, a bipartisan group of more than 40 Members of the U.S. Congress is actively reaching out to heads of government of friendly nations, urging them to support UN reforms which will shut down destructive anti-Israel activities, which are contrary to the principles of the UN Charter.”
So I was just surfing the Internet and came across yet another Zionist and Congress-infiltrating 501(c)(3) organization called AJIRI (The American-Jewish International Relations Institute) from whose “About” page the quote above is taken. Odly, AJIRI doesn’t list the names of the 40 congressmen who are doing AJIRI’s work. Hmmm. Wouldn’t you want to know if your congress thingy is involved in this project that is subsidized by the Feds?
You can find their board of directors here.
But the fab 40 just don’t seem to get the name recognition they deserve here.
AJIRI seems to be real keen on the concept of “Israel Under Siege” and you can watch their Zionist Bullshit videos on the topic here. (Along with other stand up comedy routines).
6. Back when J-Street first began I wrote that it was nothing more than yet another Zionist front.
Here they go again:
The US-Israeli Strategic Partnership Act of 2014 was sponsored by Boxer and Blunt and has passed the whore House. Next it comes up in the Senate.
7. Okay it’s video time. Here’s Blunt (Likud, Missouri) sucking up to Israel. You’d think he have better things to do. But instead he’s really concerned about automatically giving Israelis visas to come here and spy on us.
And for you long suffering fans of Haifa Wehbe, here’s your treat for having had tho read all the Zionist-Bullshit-related items above.