1. Brewton-Parker College is a college pretty much for poor young men and women in Georgia. It has had its scandals in the past as you can see from the links. But today it faces a truly major scandal. Its president, Ergun Michael Caner, is a bigoted fraud of absolutely monumental proportions. However, since his fanatical bigotry is directed against Islam he is not only able, but apparently therefore qualified, to head Christian colleges – in this case Brewton-Parker College in particular.
To their credit, some Christians have tried to show what a freaking lying son of a bitch this man is, but Zionist Christianity is too deeply rooted now in “American’ (and I use that term loosely) culture, a culture so mired in stupendous ignorance combined with breath-taking self-importance that it is literally deaf, dumb and blind to truth.
The college is having accreditation problems, and once the powers that be fully realize how completely and thoroughly incompetent are those who run this little school, so incompetent that they could not find anyone better than this lying scumbag who pretends to know languages he does not know, to hold a Phd that he does not hold, and to have a biography that he does not have. Surely there must be other Christian educators who are not lying, bigoted, buffoonish clowns? Well, if Brewton-Parker continues to have this guy in place, then maybe the answer to that question is indeed no. The fact that US marines had this guy come in to lecture to their troops (as you can see from some of the links I’ve included), tells you everything you need to know about what what is wrong with your government, but I digress.
This particular site has all you’ll ever need to know about his scumbag, so go there and enjoy yourselves.
Here at Mantiq al-Tayr we have decided to stress the positive and to take advantage of Ergun Michael Caner’s “skills” and use them to help teach Arabic to students at Brewton-Parker since that school does not seem to have an Arabic department. But once students become aware that they have such a distinguished Arabist in their midst, they will no doubt demand that Caner add Arabic instruction to his no doubt many duties – to include debating – well actually lying about debating – Muslims.
So, here is Arabic lesson number one. Today, you will learn the Shahadah. May as well since the obvious goal of this site is to get all all of you to become Mooooooooooselims and follow Shakira law and all that.
First, it turns out that I’ve been pronouncing the word “Shahadah” incorrectly, as Caner will teach us below. Please note that from now on you must place the stress on the final syllable of the word.
So please practice the word using the correct stress. Caner, having been born in Turkey and raised in Beirut and Cairo, oops, I mean having been born in Stockholm and coming to the US when he was four years old or younger – sorry he lies so much I have trouble keeping up – Caner should know how to pronounce it, certainly better than I would. So play the short video a few times and make sure you get the pronunciation down.
Very good goys and girls. Now that we know how to say the word “Shahadah”, let’s learn the formula so you can say it correctly. Caner will lead you through this and he will also give you a concise translation afterwords so that you will understand what you have just said.
Now you have heard the Shahadah four times. Below I’ll write it out in Roman letters for you.
1. Bismi llah ar-rahman al-rahim
2. Al-hamdu li llah, ar-rahman ar-rahim
So there you have it, the Shahadah it in its two parts. Now Caner will translate it for you in the clip below.
There you go. “There is only one god, Allah, and Muhammad is his final prophet.”
So now let’s match up the Arabic to the English.
1.Bismi llah ar-rahman al-rahim
There is only one god
2. Al-hamdu li llah, ar-rahman al-rahim
And Muhammad is his final prophet
Now that you know these words you can use them to form all kinds of new sentences with minimal additional vocabulary.
For example, we know now that Bismi means “There is”. So you can say for example:
“Fred, there is Egrun Michael Caner” In Arabic that would be:
“Fred, bismi Ergun Michael Caner.”
Since ar-rahman means “one” and “final” (context being critical in understanding Arabic) and since the word for “god” and a “prophet” is also the same word in Arabic, How would you say “There is only one final prophet” ?
Bismi llah ar-rahman ar-rahman al-rahim.
There is only one final prophet.
See how easy Arabic is?
In our next lesson, we will conjugate the Quran verb “Khesh” which is the verb you need to know in order to beat your wives.
We will also learn that the word “Issa” means “I”, “bin” means “to believe” and “Allah” means Jesus. So, for example, what does this mean?
Issa bin Ergun Michael Caner
Yup goys and girls, it means “I believe in Ergun Michael Caner.”
You all are so smart.
Now I can hear you all bitching and moaning, “Mantiq, your evil little tuyuur probably edited this video to make Caner look like a lying buffon.” No, they did not. Go here and you can see the video in context.
And here it is on youtube:
2. I wonder how many people will not be able to see the satire in this post and will post comments correcting “my” Arabic and pointing out that the Shahadah is an entirely different formula than the one uttered by Caner and that Caner’s formula was a botched version of the first two verses of Surat al-Fatihah?
But I digress.
3. In the good Samaritan department, the good folks at Loonwatch (and you can find out about Caner from that site as well) are reporting this.
Good for those two pastors, Steve Ramp and Eddie Rastor.
4. It’s video time. The call to prayer. It contains the real shahadah, btw. Mabye Caner can parse it for his students.
It’s a rather nice setting too, as you will see.