1. Scarlett Johansson today endorsed the ethnic cleansing of Palestinians while guzzling down a Sodastream-injected “bloody Mariam” during an interview on Veterans TV. “Shit” she said, “I may as well go whole hog on this – oh I made a funny – so I’m converting to Judaism and moving to the West Bank. If the Arabs don’t like it, they can go fuck themselves.” When Veteran’s TV reporter J.H. Alka-Fetzer pointed out to her that she was already a Jew, she said “I need to cover my bases, sometimes having a Jewish mom isn’t enough.”
2. Here’s a really good example of just how racist Zionism is.
3. The BDS campaign has these assholes running scared. Look here.
4. How can you read this and believe either that:
A. Israel is an ally?
B. That there isn’t a huge fifth column in this country actively working to subvert US interests?
5. “Our obligation as New Yorkers is to stand by the State of Israel and its security.” That’s Israel’s Mayor of New York spewing to the Jewish Week in the aftermath of his oral sex performance in front of AIPAC in New York a few days ago.
Here’s a link to the audio of some of his speech to AIPAC, in which among things he says that “when you (AIPAC) need me to stand by you in Washington or anywhere I’ll answer the call and I’ll answer it happily. Cause that’s my job.”
Note to Shas Party members, red highlighting is done by this week’s guest editor, Haifa Wehbe. Oh, and I can hear you all bitching and moaning, “Mantiq, she’s always your guest editor, can’t you find somebody else?” Why would I need to? But I digress.
6. Okay, it’s video time.
First here’s Harlot Johansson for Oxfam in Dadaab. Rings just a tad bit hollow now, doesn’t it? Why do you people fall for this shit?
This guy is an American? Hahahahahaha. “We also have a Talmud class.”
Here’s what really important. Oh, and watch the radicalization at work.