1. It’s been hard to get into the Christmas spirit this year. Not sure why. Maybe it is assholes like Orit Arfa releasing loathsome and disgusting videos celebrating the destruction of the Palestinian people. Maybe it is the destruction of Bethlehem in particular by the likes of Arfa.
2. On the other hand, I’m glad that more or less main steam media types are coming around to the point that my last post was about regarding the Israel-first actions of Senator Rob Menendez (Likud, NJ). For examples you can go here, here, and here.
3. Also, here’s a small piece of good news.
4. The Appalachian character of modern weirdo Judaism can be seen here.
5. Merry Christmas Jonathan Pollard.
6. “My new favorite way to celebrate Chanukah is lighting candles with Barack Obama.” This year there were two Hanukkah celebrations at the White House because Obama “needs Jewish support.”
7. It’s video time.