(Graphics by Skulz)
1. It’s coming goys and girls, it’s coming. In just a few days an orgy of truly unbelievable proportions will take place in what used to be the capital of these United States. This year probably for the first time in the history of this disgusting display of servility to a foreign power, an opposition presidential candidate will be speaking during an election year in which an incumbent is running. AIPAC actually changed their policy to allow this happen. So, not only will orgy participants get to see the Israeli Vice President for American Affairs (IVPFAA) treat these monsters as if they were gay Johns who hired him to climb into the back of a limo, they will also get to see the thoroughly corrupt Newt Gingrich show that he can take it even deeper.
(Shas Party members get two guesses on who did the above graphic)
Here are two very pertinent quotes to keep in mind regarding AIPAC’s Annual Policy Conference which begins this coming Sunday, March 4th right at the time many of you Christians are at church listening to sermons about how Christianity is all about worshiping Israel.
The first quote is from Grant Smith, the founder of the Institute for Research Middle Eastern Policy, which has recently filed a court brief that alleges that “AIPAC has never abandoned its original role as an arm of the Israeli government in the United States” and this has AIPAC all in a tizzy.
Grant Smith, in an article entitled “The Mossad Has Long Given Marching Orders to AIPAC” concludes:
Though they tried, U.S. counter-intelligence and law enforcement officials failed to counteract or properly regulate AIPAC’s stealth foreign agency during the Cold War. Today the lobby’s pursuit of Israeli interests threatens to plunge the entire Middle East into war and burn the delicate tendrils of global economic recovery. Evidence of the Israeli government directing AIPAC today is self-evident as Shimon Peres and Benjamin Netanyahu crank AIPAC’s handles to winch themselves uninvited into U.S. election-year politics. It only remains to be seen whether sufficient numbers of concerned Americans will angrily rise from the sidelines to confront AIPAC before its foreign principals maneuver America into a disastrous war for Israel.
The second quote is from another very important article by Philip Giraldi, a former CIA officer, who, as far as I can tell, has been trying diligently to actually serve the American public since he retired from that horrible outfit some years ago. I’ve read this guy for years and listened to him and he’s very measured in his statements and bases his stated views on facts, not wild speculation – which makes him stand out quite a bit from ALL of the speakers at a typical AIPAC COT.
His article entitled “AIPAC Declares War” is about the efforts of Senator Joe Lieberman (Mossad, CT) to ensure that the US gets involved in a war with Iran. BTW, Lieberman is also speaking at the COT that starts this Sunday. Please read the quote and read the entire article.
Many Americans are beginning to wake up to the fact that it is disgraceful that a small country like Israel should be able to dictate U.S. foreign policy in a key part of the world, but the current situation is actually far worse than that. This is the case of a foreign government’s lobby consisting largely of American citizens using its clout to avoid registering as a foreign agent while narrowing the policy options through its friends in Congress and the media in such a way as to make war inevitable. Some might call it treason.
2. Call your congressional representatives and ask them if they are attending this conference. AIPAC loves to brag about all the congressmen and senators who attend the conference. So call yours, find out if they are attending, if the person on the phone says yes, tell them that in that case you will never vote for the congressman or senator again. Ever.
It’s really easy to call them. (Shas Party members might have difficulty with the directions below, but the rest of you should find this really, really easy. Much easier than dying in stupid, useless and endless wars.)
Here’s a simple flow chart for contacting your congressman and senators by phone.
Do you know what State you live in? If the answer is yes, then:
(If the answer is no, then I suggest listening to Coast to Coast.)
1. For your congressman’s info, go here. You will see a map. Click on your state. Each congressman for each district in your state is listed along with his phone number. Call the number. Ask to speak to the congressman. You will be told you can’t cause the person is not there, in a meeting, under arrest or whatever. Tell them to please deliver a message to the congressman. The person will say they will. Say that you are a constituent of that congressman and ask if the congressman is going to the AIPAC Policy conference that weekend. No matter what the answer is politely but firmly explain that if the congressman does attend that you will never vote for that person again and will go out of your way to vote for whomever runs against him or her.
2. For your senators, go here. The Senators names are listed by alphabetical order. If you don’t know who your senators are, you can sort the list to have them shown by state. The option to do that is right under the headline that says “Senators of the 112th Congress.” Call them and follow the directions above.
3. “The Right of Return is Not for Sale”