(Carl and Cathy are featured in items 4 and 5 below. Please don’t miss the AIPAC Policy Conference for 2012 to be held March 4-6th)
1. Ban Ki-Moon goes to Israel and attacks the Palestinians.
“Ban told Abbas that continued bids for UN membership would harm the organization, due to further cuts in American funding.”
2. The Palestinians attack Ban Ki-Moon.
“About 40 protesters were waiting for the convoy on the Palestinian side of the Erez Crossing with Israel. Some held signs that read “Ban Ki-moon enough bias for Israel.” As the UN vehicles drove through, protesters beat the vans with their signs and with sticks.”
3. The Israeli government allows Jewish high-school kids to see first hand the crimes being committed against the Palestinians in Hebron.
The Israeli government forbids Jewish high-school kids from seeing first hand the crimes being committed against the Palestinians in Hebron due to pressure from US-supported Jewish extremists in the West Bank.
“Speaking to Army Radio, a Breaking the Silence spokesperson said that the meeting was cancelled over “pressure and the inability of Hebron police to protect us from settler violence.”
The settlers are very cuddly and dig Meir Kahane.
“The Hebron settlers are, in general, some of the most extreme ideologues of the settler movement. Their ranks include leaders and activists affiliated (some formerly, some currently) with the outlawed Kach and Kahane Chai movements. Racist and extremist anti-Palestinian, anti-Muslim, and anti-Arab sentiment is omnipresent in Hebron, painted in Hebrew on the walls and doors of Palestinian properties in the areas near where the settlers live (click here for examples).
3. Israel is an important strategic asset to the United States. Just ask Dan Shapiro and Robert Blackwill.
“To me that is a statement of fact. Of course it is. And it isn’t really a question that requires a lot of debate, although maybe it requires some explanation,” Shapiro said.
“Obviously, what makes us allies is the common values and interests. We don’t have a better ally in this very unstable and strategically critical part of the world.”
“When I started, I thought I would start with Google and get a list of all of the contributions Israel makes to American national security and interests. And last summer and fall when we were doing we discovered that no such list existed.
“So Walt and I developed the list – and it is exhaustive and impressive,” he concluded.
And just by coincidence you can download Blackwill’s report at WINEP the think tank of the Israeli Lobby ground zero center known as AIPAC.
4. Well the jailed Palestinian saw his shadow earlier this week which means it’s just under six weeks until the AIPAC annual conference which ends on Super Tuesday. No doubt a coincidence. Please call your congressional representative and tell them that if they go to the conference you will not only never vote for them again.
The list of confirmed speakers includes Carl Levin who worked so hard to destroy your constitutional rights via the NDAA. Please let Levin know how much you appreciate his fine work by contacting him.
269 Russell Office Building
Washington, DC 20510-2202
Phone (202) 224-6221
Fax (202) 224-1388
TTY (202) 224-2816
Here’s a bunch of other confirmed speakers at the AIPAC Policy Conference
Yes, that is Kathy Ireland. Did you know she’s a “Born Again Zionist Supermodel” ?
5. “There’s no place on Earth like Israel.”
“If Israel isn’t safe, the rest of the world isn’t safe.”