1. Israel is such a racist state it is almost impossible to believe. While Jews can go anywhere they please and live anywhere they please whether or not it is in violation of international law or standards of common decency, the Palestinians in the West Bank have to deal with literally 101 different types of permits that limit their ability to move. For example:
“There are separate permits for traveling to a wedding in the West Bank or traveling to a wedding in Israel, and also for going to Israel for a funeral, a work meeting, or a court hearing.”
But any Jew can just go anywhere he damn well wants and can do so on roads reserved exclusively for Israeli citizens – roads built to the land of the Palestinians in the West Bank.
The system is not only there to make the lives of Palestinians as miserable as possible, but it is also there to recruit quislings for the Israeli government.
“The checkpoint-monitoring organization Machsom Watch claims that the Shin Bet security service uses the permit regime to recruit informers. Palestinians whose permit requests are rejected “for security reasons” are often invited to meetings with Shin Bet agents, who then offer “assistance” in obtaining the desired permits in exchange for information.”
I can’t imagine why any American could ever support such a hideously bigoted country. Why is shitty little Israeli the apple of our eyes? I can’t figure it out. There must be some reason? Could it be Muslim extremist ownership of our major media? Well, that could be part of it. Of course, the Muslims also run most of our banking system which is why our banks do not lend money with interest and why no one in this country is in dept to their eyeballs to credit card merchants. Plus, with the Muslim extremists makeing our moving, writing our books and plays, and running our television industry, I guess the American people decided that they had to counter it somehow, someway, via their support for Israel, a country founded on the basis of screwing Muslims (and Christians, but I digress).
Yup, that’s gotta be it.
2. Now here is a truly weird article and much more has got to be going on (which the article does note casually.) An unnamed Israeli firm has been selling internet monitoring equipment to Iran but didn’t know it was doing so? You’ve got to be kidding. Yeah, they just sold it to a guy in Denmark where the stuff had the labels removed and it was sent to an Iranian dude named Hossein who speaks perfect English. Oh, and then the article complains that police states (meaning Iran) should not have this kind of equipment. This equipment should only be used in democratic countries?
And of course the Israelis would never have built any kind of backdoor into the system now would they? No, they are too stupid for that. Even though the article notes, in a different context, the following:
“Many companies selling surveillance equipment that connects to the Internet have the ability to monitor their own customers, and governments could require them to do so while tightening export laws.”
Gee, I wonder if this is how the stuxnet virus got spread?
The product is called Netenforcer. A simple google search leads to a company called Allot Communications. Here’s a link to their management team. Do these guys strike you as a bunch of dumb asses.
It should also comfort you to note that the company seems to be quite active in the US and appears optimistic about its future here – especially if the FCC does what it wants.
” But American carriers are beginning to contemplate purchase of Allot’s systems for bandwidth management reasons alone. If the F.C.C. eventually allows them to implement variable pricing schemes, the way it’s done in Europe, demand could enjoy a further jolt.”
3. All of our work in the we’re fucked movement is not in vain. Shining light on evil agendas can help thwart them. Case in point. ADL strong-man Abe “Free Jonathan Pollard” Foxman, was recently thinking of going to visit Pollard in prison. But there’s been so much attention shed on the Pollard case that Abe decided he didn’t want his visit to become a media event acknowledging that it could backfire. Remember, Foxman’s goal is to get this Israeli spy out of prison, therefore in order to pursue his goal – helping an Israeli spy – he has had to cancel his visit to Pollard.
“I may have gone quietly and privately” to visit Pollard, Foxman said, “but I am certainly not interested in media hype, which is to little avail. It may make some people feel good, but I don’t think it’s going to bring him closer to freedom. In fact, some of the public manifestations of this sort have been counterproductive.”
Pollard had invited Foxman and six other Jewish leaders to come visit him so he could thank them for their assistance to Israel in getting one of its spies out of jail.
Pesach Lerner, featured here on Mantiq al-Tayr in the past, send a letter to Foxman and to:
“Conference of Presidents of Major American Jewish Organizations executive vice chairman Malcolm Hoenlein, Jewish Council for Public Affairs president Rabbi Steve Gutow, Florida philanthropist Michael Adler, and the heads of the three major American Jewish streams.”
About half have accepted the invite so far. The date has not been set.
Hey you FBI guys who read this site. When these creeple make their visit to Pollard’s cell, lock them all in at once.
4. And last but not least, if you can’t decide what to get for uncle Abe or brother Dan Shapiro for Christmas, we are having a fire sale on this great device:
As we wrote in our advertisement for this product when it came out in 2010:
“This easy-to-use device is guaranteed to remove hundreds of newspaper column inches of Zionist Bullshit from your newspapers each day. Plus, if cleaned properly, it will remove up to 500 megabytes of Zionist audio and video bullshit from radio and television programs you “enjoy” on your computer, DVR, or on DVD. Once your newspapers and radio and tv programs have been purged of all the Zionist Bullshit that is in them, you’ll won’t have to spend so much time reading and listening to crap you know is bullshit and waste all that time filtering it out yourself.”
We have updated the product for the new year by adding a wi-fi capability that will now allow you to filter all of the Zionist bullshit out of internet sites you visit. This means, for example, you can read Prison Planet and Info Wars in a matter of seconds each day. Order now and we’ll throw in an autographed picture of Mike Piper mud wrestling Abe Foxman, a Mahmoud Ahmadinejad nuclear powered coffee thermos, and a roll of toilet paper that says “Free Jonathan Pollard” on each sheet.
All this for only $666.66.
And if you call the Israeli embassy at (202) 364-5500 and order right now you will:
1. Piss them off.
2. Get in trouble.
3. Laugh your ass off.
Note to Shas Party members: The product is not yet available in Iowa.
5. If you sing or play O Little Town of Bethlehem this Christmas, please think of the people who actually live there under a racist military occupation. Some people, such as the wonderful woman who wrote this article, refuse to sing it this year. I don’t know her personally, but she’s got a great Christian spirit. It’s worth reading and posting. I mean it. Send it to your Christian Zionist friends, if you befriend such people.
It reads in part:
“How will we respond to this call? Will this be the year we ‘set aside sanitised pleas and empty prayers, stop listening to internal gatekeepers, reject Israel’s manipulation of Christian theology to serve militaristic ends, and demand that all Church leaderships … call for true justice in Palestine.?
“And let us not sing ‘O little town of Bethlehem’ until we have acted on this call.”
Amen, Ms. Hicks, Amen.
6. Speaking of Amen, I had posted the following video from “Lillies of the Field” a while back. It’s all about Amen and I love it to this very day.