1. Hey, I’ve got a great idea, why don’t I put together a post with a Thanksgiving theme? That would be really cool, no one else could have thought of that, especially those Canadian bloggers who for some weird reason seem to think that Thanksgiving is on October 12th. Of course, it seems to me that the way Canada is going Canada’s official holidays should be Rosh Hoshana, Yom Kippur and Yom Ha’atzmaut, as is already the case in the US. But I digress.
Hmm, Kenny has a very interesting link to one of his previous posts about Jack Abrams and 911 and Israel. A great read on this Thanksgiving day.
2. There’s nothing better than turkeys stuffed with good old-fashioned Zionist Bullshit on Thanksgiving. Hey, don’t skip that link. The article is pretty informative. I hope it makes you have a tougher time swallowing all the turkey. Yeah, it’s about this Islamofacist woman from Tulsa named Stacy Shusterman who inherited daddy’s oil company and the delightful Charles and Lynn Shusterman family foundation thingy which spends about 75% of its money on projects benefitting Israel. You know, on shit like the Israel On Campus Coalition which was set up to ” impact a pro-active, pro-Israel agenda on campus.” They do lots of really cool stuff like trying to prevent the emergence of a Palestinian state.
Yes, the Scheisterman foundation really loves Israel. It even says so:
“Our love for Israel has figured strongly in our grant making since the earliest days of our foundation. Currently we are at the forefront of expanding opportunities for young Jews to learn about modern Israel inside and outside the classroom.”
That’s right, yet another organization dedicated to radicalizing Jews so that they will have at best “dual” loyalties – and “dual” really means “one” now doesn’t it? All those “experts” who worry about how Mooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo slims get radicalized are barking up the wrong fucking tree. But I’m sure they already know this.
I know what you are thinking. “Mantiq, what are some of the many ways that that Scheisterman foundation helps out racist Israel?”
Well, for one they started the American Israel Education Foundation (AIEF) that I’ve covered before. Those are the guys who send “your” (and I use the term “your” loosely) representatives to Israel for their marching orders. The AIEF is affiliated with the lovingly tender outfit known as AIPAC. You might have heard of them.
There is also the American Israel Cooperative Enterprise which brings Israeli professors into US colleges to teach. Yup, you shell out all that dough so your kid can get an over-priced education for which the kid ends up in tens of thousands of dollars in debt anyway – debt owed to the many Islamic banks in the US – and the kid ends up having some Israeli professor teaching a particular flavor of Zionist Bullshit. Hahahahaha.
One of my favorites is this one: (Note to Shas party members, aw, never mind.)
“Project Interchange, an institute of the American Jewish Committee, provides current and emerging United States and international leaders with an enhanced foundation for understanding Israel through introductory educational seminars in Israel.
“With our support, Project Interchange brings a group of university chancellors and presidents each year for week-long, first-time visits to Israel in order to enhance their knowledge and perspective about Israel so that they may encourage greater involvement and understanding surrounding issues relevant to Israel on campus. projectinterchange.org”
But I digress.
3. Actually, since I can’t do the turkey theme thing because other bloggers already thought of the idea, I think I’ll talk about twitter. Yeah, twitter. I have an account, but I rarely tweet. That’s because I’m too busy reading the Hebrew tweets of the “US” (and I use the term “US” loosely) ambassador to Israel, Dan Shapiro who loves to tweet in Hebrew as well as English.
Speaking of Danny, here’s one of my favorite Danny boy quotes. (The red higlights are Haifa Wehbe’s. I can tell you don’t believe me, but it did fool the Shas Party members.)
“I’ve been involved with Israel most of my life,” he told U.S. senators in the May 4 hearings. “I lived in Israel as a young child during the 1973 war. I took two tours of university studies there. And I worked here in the Congress for many years to support Middle East peace efforts, strengthen the U.S.-Israel relationship and combat terrorism — the terrorist threats against both our nations.”
4. Rat’s, I forgot to post about camp Massad. Next time, ان شاء الله , next time.
5. I wonder if Canada’s ambassador to Israel tweets in Hebrew, at least when he’s not busy celebrating the destruction of Palestinian homes.
“Jon Allen, Canada’s ambassador to Israel, is among several hundred Canadian Jews who have been commemorated at a dedication site. A plaque bearing Allen’s name is attached to a stone wall constructed from the rubble of Palestinian homes razed by the Israeli army.”
6. So we really do have a lot to be thankful for, even though our country is broke, our economy is destroyed beyond repair, we are engaged in endless wars with more soon to come, everyone hates us, and we still don’t know the names of all the Israelis involved in the Kennedy assassination. Nonetheless, we have this to be thankful for.