What Did You Do In Israel’s Wars Daddy?
(Courtesy of Skulz Fontaine)
1. What do you get your poor old Dad for Father’s day this year? Your Dad deserves the best in the world, after all for years he’s worked his ass off to pay for Israel’s wars, he may have even fought in one or two of them. Hell, he might have even been on the USS Liberty on June 8th 1967 and witnessed first hand what his taxes actually pay for. Maybe your Dad got killed by the Israelis – either directly as in the deliberate attempt to sink the USS Liberty – did I mention that was on June 8th 1967? Or maybe your dad was killed in one of Israel’s proxy wars that the US military is fighting in Afghanistan, Iraq or Pakistan. Of course, if Israel managed either directly or indirectly to get your dad killed, I guess you don’t have to worry about a father’s day present for him. But if your Dad has managed to survive Israel all these years, here are some father’s day suggestions to you for him.
Practicing their trade craft for future massacres, the Jewish state – that would be a state run by and for a bunch of Jews – deliberately tried to sink a United States ship called the USS Liberty on June 8th, 1967. They killed 34 sailors – American sailors – and wounded over 170 others. One of the guys that they didn’t kill, Phil Tourney, has written his own memoir about this bloodthirsty assault on his ship – your ship too if you are an American. It’s a gripping first-person account of what happened on that fateful day and how that affected the rest of Phil’s life and the lives of his shipmates. Do not buy this book if you have anger management problems. On second thought . . .
Anyway, here’s an excerpt from the book:
(Notice to Shas Party Members and asshole-traitor types like Pat Toomey, the red highlights are mine.)
I turned to discover that the source of this was Commander Armstrong, the ship’s Executive Officer (XO). He was laying on a dining table and by all appearances must have only sustained superficial wounds, because there was very little blood. In addition, he was alert, active, and did not seem to be in any pain.
He asked me for a cigarette, since he knew I smoked at that time. I lit it and put it in his mouth for him. We sat and shot the bull for a few minutes, as he asked me questions–How many wounded?…How many dead?…What time is it?…How’s Captain doing?
He asked for another cigarette, which I lit for him, as well as one for myself.
We sat and smoked together, continuing our conversation. He never moaned or groaned or complained about anything, not his wounds, physical pain, nothing. His entire demeanor was one of concern for the crew and the ship, making our little sojourn with each other a pleasant break for me. For those brief few minutes during the conversation between us things were semi-normal. He was an officer and I was his subordinate and here he was with the bearing and confidence necessary if an officer is to lead his men and this made me feel good.
While this conversation was taking place, in stereo the sounds of agony were all around me as men lie waiting, either for the comfort of morphine or the comfort of death. Thinking that Commander Armstrong was ok, I told him I had to get moving.
I headed for the 1st Class Mess, to see if there were blankets or anything else I could find to make the suffering of my wounded shipmates more sufferable. There was nothing to be found. I went back to Commander Armstrong to check in on him and see how he was making along, and to my great shock and sadness he was dead.
He was a graduate of the Naval Academy in Annapolis, Maryland. He served his country honorably in life and with dignity in death. Like any good American soldier, Armstrong died in his uniform, unlike many of our politicians, whose only uniforms are the lies, false promises, and platitudes they give when trying to get elected or re-elected to an office they do not deserve to hold.
Wow. You can get the book here.
And how about this book for Daddy?
This book was authored by the son of a USS Liberty survivor. Well researched, it also has some gripping narrative. Here’s an excerpt showing the great humanity of God’s chosen people.
“Authorized to sink her?” asked one of the controllers.
“You can sink her.” Kislev ordered, asking a minute later for a report on the pilot’s progress in the attack. “Is he screwing her?”
“He’s going down on her with napalm all the time, replied another controller.
. . . Another [pilot] quipped that to sink the Liberty before the torpedo boats arrived would be a “mitzvah.” “Oil is spilling out into the water,” one pilot excalimed. “Great! Wonderful! She’s burning! She’s burning!” (page 216)
Pretty cool isn’t it – I mean comparing mass murder to sex. That’s the kind of thing you’d expect in Hollywood movies made by a bunch of . . .
You can get the book here.
The grand daddy of these books is this one.
This one was written by an officer on board the ship. It began to open the flood gates – gates still being plugged by AIPAC and the asses of your congresspussies.
You can get it here.
And if Daddy likes to watch DVD’s, here is a great one.
You can get it here.
So be sure to order at least one of the above soon so Daddy will get it by Father’s Day.
2. Now as you know, we here at Mantiq al-Tayr are always coming up with innovative inventions to make your Zionist-dominated miserable lives somewhat more tolerable. And now we really have come up with something new that will turn out to be even more popular than the world famous ZBF. It is a new fangled e-book, e-magazine reader that allows you to download only anti-zionist books, magazines, videos and radio programs and at less than half the price you’d have to pay for them on the Zionist-controlled market. Yes, the new Mantiq al-Tayr invention would be a great Father’s day gift for any Dad who is worn down into a state of quiet desperation under the grind of the tracks of the bulldozer known as Zionism. So we here at Mantiq al-Tayr now show you the soon to be famous I-BEAK – the world’s only Zionist Bullshit-Free e-reader and tablet. It also automatically downloads any new Haifa Wehbe videos as soon as they appear anywhere on the Internet.
To get your new I-BEAK for just $666.66 call the Israeli embassy at 202.364.5500 or fax them at 202.364.5423. Get that order in by June 8th, 2011 because Israel promises that for each order they receive by then they will kill one fewer unarmed and defenseless Palestinian man, woman or child.
(Not yet available in Iowa or in the Golan Heights, or Gaza, or the West Bank. )
3. One thoughtful reader of this blog posted a comment a while back suggesting that maybe less profanity would be cool. Needless to say readers of this blog responded by using as much profanity in their comments as possible. Anyway, she goes by Kate and by Rubyinthedust and I checked out her own blogs on the web – she has three of them and they are pretty fucking good. (You all knew that was coming:-)
Turns out that Kate happens to think that US Senators should be taking care of Americans instead of selling out to AIPAC. Imagine that. She must be an anti-Senite or something. (If you don’t get the stupid pun then you must be a Shas Party member.) Here’s her post on Senator Pat Toomey (Likud, PA), a true cretin. That site of hers has an interesting name “Personal Pain Revealed.” It’s an apt name and frankly, all humor aside, probably would have been a good appellation for this site.
She’s got a couple of other blogs well worth taking a look at “My Heart for Palestine” and “Comfortably Numb” which has a good article on the attacks on the Al-Aqsa Mosque by the chosen people of G-d who, as Kate notes, “dearly desire to erase history.”
Lots of Mantiqiyyan readers have pretty darn good blogs. No wonder the Internet is under assault. Keep it the good work, all of you and thank you Kate for your comments on this blog and the work you do on your sites.
جزاك الله خيراً
4. If Israel can murder unarmed Palestinian civilians at a so called “border” site, then I say let’s kill all of the illegal Mexicans who come near or cross the US border with Mexico (or with Canada, but we need to be sure we don’t kill white people by mistake, but I digress). I mean, let’s face it, illegal immigration into the US, supported by many Zionist Jews, is a serious problem. And since Israel is our role model for security purposes, then we should have the 30 or 40 US soldiers not already stationed around the world fighting wars for the Jewish state positioned at the US-Mexican border with orders to shoot to kill all Mexicans trying to enter the US illegally. If Israel can kill Palestinians living in Syria who march in protest against what Israel has done to the Palestinians and who do so on Syrian land moving toward land that is Syrian, then why the hell can’t we just blow the shit out of all them there Mexicans who are coming across our border with Mexico?
Oh, I can here all you bleeding heart liberals saying “Mantiq, you can’t be saying that Israel should be held up to the standards of the rest of the world? That would be really fucking anti-Semitic.”
Okay, then I’ll go even farther. I recommend we hire IDF troops to come do the killing for us since we do so much killing for them. We already support their killing of Palestinians en-mass even through charitable US tax-deductible organizations so why don’t we just openly declare that the US and Israel will kill anyone for any reason who get in their way?
Now I can hear some of you,of course most of you who read this site already know better, saying “Mantiq, you must be fucking kidding. US tax-deductable outfits are not military-related and are not devoted to killing Palestinians. You are full of shit Mantiq.”
No dear reader. You are full of Zionist Bullshit. It’s up to your eyes, it’s in your brains. You need to get the I-BEAK. But I digress.
Besides, Rabbi Isaac Jeret says you are full of shit. Who is Rabbi Jeret?
“Rabbi Isaac Jeret is the spiritual leader of Congregation Ner Tamid of South Bay in Rancho Palos Verdes. Among his various communal involvements, he serves currently as the chair of the National Rabbinic Cabinet of the Friends of the Israel Defense Forces (FIDF), as the vice president of the L.A. chapter of FIDF and as a member of FIDF’s national board.”
The FIDF’s own webpage tells us that:
Friends of the Israel Defense Forces is a 501(c)(3) not for profit organization.Contributions are tax deductible to the extent permitted by law.
And Rabbi Jeret really really really thinks Jews need to contribute to it:
“Whether to strengthen Israel’s defense, to help maintain its ability to protect or rescue Jews at risk beyond Israel, to support the vitality and success of Israel’s next generations or to promote Jewish identity among our own youth and young adults, it is imperative that our efforts to ensure Israel’s future and our own include an essential commitment on our part, as Jews who live outside of Israel, to the welfare of the young men and women who serve as soldiers in the IDF — Israel’s Defense Forces.“
The FIDF claims it’s aid is humanitarian. What it really is is giving aid and comfort to the enemy. And you get to pay for it. Hahahaha, I can hear them laughing all the way to the banks you helped bail out.
And they are pretty good at raising the money too. On one night this past March they raised over $23 million dollars. Read about it here.
And if you really want to puke, watch their video here:
So you can give aid and comfort to this blood thirsty lawless military, but just try to provide humanitarian support to defenseless Palestinians in Gaza and you could be put in jail – or maybe even killed by IDF soldiers who receive FIDF support at your own expense.
5. I’ll close with another quote from James Scott’s book:
More than two dozen lawmakers in the Senate and House–many from states with large Jewish populations, such as New York, New Jersey, and Connecticut–took the floor the day of the attack to applaud Israel for its stunning war effort. Others rallied for emergency economic aid, urged America to reinforce its commitment to the Jewish state, and argued that Israel should be allowed to keep the territories it captured in recent days. One senator even inserted Abba Eban’s June 6 speech before the U.N. Security Council into the Congressional Record. But the laudatory speeches came even as American sailors aboard the Liberty struggled to put out fires, stop bleeding, and prevent the ship from sinking.(pages 103-104)