1. Have been on the road a great deal as I indicated this summer. A few free moments have come up and I thought I’d post some short random comments. I do have lots of stuff in the works, but for now just a few snippets.
2. Wonkette has a great article on the Grand Mosque fiasco (written in rather Mantiqiyyan style). This one issue really exposes to the whole world just what a bigoted fucked up shit hole of hate these formerly inspiring Unites States have become. As a temporary expat who, as he writes these words, is sitting in Dublin eating a great donner kebab sandwich made by a refugee from Jalalabad, Afghanistan and listening to Gaelic radio playing lovely Irish music, I don’t even know what to say to people. Thanks Wonkette for writing what I should have written despite my current time constraints. And thanks to the Anonymous Arabist for the heads up.
3. I understand that Greg Gutfeld is Catholic (maybe it’s because he’s a “judeo-catholic” but I digress). Since I am yet again on the road, I don’t have all the tuyuur here to help with my rather extensive research. However, about 2 minutes of research using Google in Gaelic (as far as I can tell, the word for “Google” in Gaelic is “Google”), shows he hasn’t written much on sexual perversion in the Catholic church, though Irish papers, including today’s Irish Independent seem to have no problem bringing up the subject. But maybe good old Catholic Gutfeld figures too many Zionists have been writing about Catholic sexual perversion, so instead, he, as a good Catholic, is advocating opening up a homosexual gay bar for Muslims next to the bigotedly-named “Ground Zero” mosque. Apparently the bar is only for Muslim homosexuals – at least this will prevent them from being molested by Catholic priests, so maybe he will be rewarded for this in the next life. He won’t be serving alcohol, so he figures this bar will be Islamically kosher. I hope Muslims around the world will pray about this guy.
One thing that Catholic Gutfeld could do though, since the real estate he wants to put up his Muslim gay-bar in is no doubt very expensive, is that he could get financing from an Islamic bank. That way he won’t have to pay huge interest rates to a bunch of people of the book – interest rates that could drive him into bankruptcy and then the bank will turn is lovely God-focused establishment into a Jewish homosexual bar – G-d forbid because they’d be serving alcohol and let Jewish rabbis screw little boys.
4. Devvy Kidd, we hardly knew ye. You are no longer an official Mantiq al-Tayr babe. You know why. If you don’t know why, “you” not being Ms. Kidd but the readers, go to Jeff Rense’s site and read her Zionist posts about how Shari’ah law is coming to court house near you soon. What pure Zionist Bullshit. Ms. Kidd should be ashamed of herself. So right on about a number of things, her doing this makes me think she’s either being black-mailed for coloring her hair or something, or that she’s lost her mind. We hope to replace her soon with a new Mantiqiyyan babe. We usually have just three, but now we are down to two. Nominations can be posted in the comments section.
5. Lots of weird shit going in Ireland with the former head of Irish Nationwide Building Society getting some rather bad press for doing the kind of shit that has been going on the States. 1 million Euros, that’s 666 million dollars, he got as a bonus after getting a nice bailout for his company. No doubt he is an Islamofascist.
6. The unnamed head of Dublin’s mafia got arrested today. Pretty cool. Today’s edition of the Evening Herald has an article that I can’t find on the paper’s wesbsite entitled “Dublin’s No 1 Mobster Arrested.” The Mobster is unnamed. It is interesting to note the amount of eastern European language one hears in parts of Dublin. Also this article about the link of the Russian sex trade to the Irish mafia is worth reading. Of course this sex trade is just about everywhere. Just hadn’t come to my mind I’d find it here.
7. Having been here for a short time, as far as I can tell after watching American tv news for far too many years, makes me an expert. Right now, I’d say that I know as much about this intriguing country with lots of really cute tuyuur as Devvy Kidd knows about Islam.
8. I am a man of no importance and I do not know Rachel Bay Jones at all. I have no clue whether she’s been here. She sings this song like she has. I walked through Phoenix Park yesterday with company, walked on Henry Street today, alone. It still has an echo from the song Ms. Jones sings. It’s a nice listen. Give it a minute or so and you’ll agree.
Ms. Jones – if this makes you famous, you owe me a beer on the streets of Dublin.
What I woudn’t give to walk into an Irish pub tomorrow and find the great Alex Cockburn. (Won’t ever happen. But man, would I be asking for autographs.)