1. Alan Dershowitz says that South African Judge and Zionist Jew Richard Goldstone “is a traitor using his Jewishness to malign Israel… He is an evil man, one who allowed himself to be used against the Jewish people, an absolute traitor.” Apparently if you are a Jew, your loyalty is to Israel above anything else – even the truth. The South African Jewish community apparently shares Dershowitz’s assessment. (Red highlighting is mine.)
The once-brave judge who opened up apartheid’s can of worms and took on Yugoslav and Rwandan war criminals, did not do the brave thing this time – he did not defend Israel against the Human Rights Council onslaught. He did the opposite – he lent his standing, his Jewishness, to the attack on his people.
“His people” clearly equals “Israel.” That’s the equation, the Zionist theory of relativity. Keep it in mind or ignore it at your peril.
2. It looks like Beit Yehonatan will be saved. Damn that’s great news and I’m sure that Alan Dershowitz won’t be calling Shas Party leader and Israeli Interior Minister Eli Yishai a traitor. Yishai has apparently found a way to save this sacred and holy home. No doubt there will be dancing in the streets. Oh wait, I almost forgot. Most of you may not even know what Beit Yehonatan is, so how could you take part in the rejoicing? Well, goys and girls, why don’t you just get a cup of your favorite beverage – as long as that beverage isn’t made in Israel – and settle down at your computer and we here at Mantiq al-Tayr will slowly remove the veil that covers the face of the beautiful bride. Please scroll down slowly and take a peak.
I mean it. You know I’ve always been right before.
Damn it, that’s too fast. Slow down or I’ll hit you over the head with one of Derwoshitz’s books.
So, here is the story.
It’s 2004 and times are tough in Judas-Stan. So, the great humanitarian organization Ateret Cohanim decided that there still were not enough Jewish fanatics living in what’s left of the Arab part of Jerusalem, so they acquired land and built a seven-story dwelling in the name of Jonathan Pollard. This Pollard-authorized website puts it so touchingly: [notice to Shas party idiots – the red highlighting is mine)
Symbolically, nominally, morally, and even in simple translation from Hebrew, “Beit Yehonatan” is “Jonathan’s House”. It is Jonathan’s in all but deed. The property was bought, built, inaugurated and named in honor of the Israeli captive,Yehonaton Pollard, who is serving his 25th year of a life sentence in an American prison for his service to the security of the state of Israel. This is the 25th year of Pollard’s betrayal abandonment by the Government of Israel. The news item below takes on added significance, if the reader understands that this is Jonathan’s house which is under attack.
Make’s you want to cry yourself a Jordan River, doesn’t it?
Funny thing though, they forgot to get a permit to build the building and the Israeli court system ordered it be taken down. That order came about two years ago, but, surprise surprise, it never happened. And as you can see from this link, it looks like the house gets to stay. Jerusalem’s mayor did everything he could to stonewall the delivery of the eviction notice – it never was delivered – and Netanyahu aided him in this.
Jerusalem’s mayor, Nir Barkat, had come up with a compromise though that might have worked. He said that if the 8 Jewish families had to go, then he’d have 200 Palestinian homes destroyed. After all, you want it to look like you were discriminating against Jews, right? Folks, I am not making this up. This article is a good place to start. And remember, we are talking about Zionist equations here – Zionist math. One Jewish building goes, so 200 Palestinian ones must go. Zionist relativity.
3. Ateret Cohanim is a most interesting outfit. It doesn’t just try to buy land it also appears that it steals it and it seems to have no regard for even Israeli law, never mind international law.
On 2 April, while Nasser was visiting his mother in the nearby Wadi Joz neighborhood, 42 Israeli colonists from Ataret Cohanim, armed with M-16s, broke down the door of the house and confiscated the apartment inside belonging to Hazem Jaber. It was 2:30am and they were aided by Israeli special forces. The mosque in the neighborhood alerted families in the area and a fight ensued in the street. Twenty Palestinians, including women and children, were beaten up by special forces police and seven were arrested, including Nasser, his brothers, and his son. Sami al-Jundi, one of Nasser’s neighbors who was beaten up, observed, “They did not use live ammunition or tear gas bombs. Instead they beat us with batons and sprayed us with pepper spray. They know that if Palestinian blood spills in the streets of the Old City a third intifada will follow.”
American Friends of Ateret Cohanim, a nonprofit organization that sends millions of shekels worth of donations to Israel every year for clearly political purposes, such as buying Arab properties in East Jerusalem, is registered in the United States as an organization that funds educational institutes in Israel.
In 2007, American (and I use the term loosely) Friends of Ateret Cohanim raised just over 2 million dollars. 1.6 million of that went to Ateret Cohanim in Israel. Even more interesting in this:
The remainder was used to cover administrative overhead, including fund-raising expenses and an $80,000 salary for Shoshana Hikind, the American organization’s vice president and de facto director, whose husband Dov is a New York state assemblyman and well-known supporter of the Israeli right.
And it gets even better. Read the following: [and read the entire article too]
An influential Jewish community leader and Democratic State Assemblyman from New York is currently heading a mission of about 50 Americans through the West Bank and East Jerusalem to promote home purchases in the area and to protest U.S. President Barack Obama’s Middle East policy.
And who would that be? (Shas Party members get two guesses). Yup, it is good old Dov.
So tax payers, you are supporting his wife who is running a very questionable charity that supports ethnic cleansing and you are supporting her husband too as he goes on his junkets to Israel. Hahahahahahaha ……….ha.
Oh, but it gets even better and better. Dov is gonna buy land in Israel too. Here’s an amusing post about Dov Hikind.
And here’s a nice picture of Dov. Your man in Judas-Stan.
If you click on the picture and scroll down, you will find the following text:
NY State Assemblyman Dov Hikind has been a strong supporter of Israel and has visited Israel many times. He was in Israel for a short visit to talk to leaders of the settlement movement about projects that he and others can take upon themselves to help thwart the plan for Israeli withdrawal from major parts of the Land of Israel. In Elon Moreh he met with Benny Katzover, one of the founders of the community and a long-time leader in the struggle for the Land of Israel. They discussed cooperation with other leaders in building an overall plan.
What is Elon Moreh? Why it’s an illegal Israeli settlement near Nablus and the photo is from the settlement’s web page. Katzover is one of he founders of the settlement and is also one of the founders of the fanatical Gush Emunim.
The settlement does have a nice web page. You can even become a website member. If you click on the homepage button and choose “membership” you will learn that:
“All donations are tax-deductible”. Hahahahahaha – again.
And that you can contribute by sending money to:
American Friends of Elon Moreh
Passaic Park, N. J. 07055
Is there a pattern developing here? And it’s in New Jersey too. One of our favorite states as readers of this blog know.
4. Mike Pence, a professional ass-kisser of Israel, was on the Christian Broadcasting Nutwork recently doing pro-Israeli hard-core porn. The video link is here. It does not seem to be on youtube so I’m not inserting it. However, I did take the time to transcribe it. If Mike Rivero is correct and Pence enters the race for Israeli Vice President of American Affairs (IVPAA – new readers should search on this), and if he wins, then Hamas is going to have to recognize America as a Jewish State before negotiations will be allowed to begin. Here is what Pence said. If you are under the age of eighteen, please skip this section.
I have grown increasingly troubled at the mixed signals that this administration is sending to the various parties in the region. It feels for all the world that we are sliding back to the era of the Clinton administration where it was the ambition of the United States to be an honest broker in the region. Well, I take issue with that. I think President George W. Bush got it right. The United States certainly wants to be honest, but we don’t want to be a broker. A broker doesn’t take sides. A broker negotiates between parties of equals. The United States must always make it clear that we are interested in justice in the region. We are interested in compassion. That the American people pray for the peace of Jerusalem for all the people of Jerusalem. But America is on the side of Israel. And to send any other message than our unwavering support, that we will stand with what the sovereign government and the people of Israel decide is in their interest, I think represents a departure from where the heart of the American people are. It’s been a joy for me though, maybe more than any other issue. Ever since I first arrived on Capital Hill, whenever any topic of Israel came up I would run to the house floor and seek time and speak. And it generated some interesting conversations early on. A number of my more liberal colleagues some of whom are from the Jewish community and the Democratic Party would often times come up to me and say “Hey, great speech.” And they’d say “Is there a big Jewish population out there in eastern Indiana we don’t know about?” I’d say “No, no, no, no. Not very large at all to my knowledge.” And they say, you know, “Well what’s your mother’s maiden name?” You know. Trying to figure out.
And I would always take the moment to say, you know, my love for Israel as a bible-believing Christian raised in the heartland of this country is very typical. That the overwhelming majority of Americans cherish Israel, they want American to stand with Israel. And it’s really been the foundation of forging some very meaningful relationships with members on the other side of the aisle. And really some people around the country who have, who may not agree with my conservative views on any other issue but appreciate me giving voice to the views of the bible-believing Christians around America.
In comparison to all the Israeli-firsters on this page, Judge Goldstone is looking pretty good to me.
5. Oh shit, I almost forgot. Nobel Peace Prize winner and Israeli Vice President for American Affairs, Baruch Obama, has launched the long-awaited assault on Marja. Patrick Cockburn has some commentary that everyone should read.
Goldstone is still looking pretty good, eh?
6. Shalabi is a word that means something like “pretty” or “handsome”. Freeman, in the comments section, used it to describe Iris Dement and since she is obviously a woman he used the feminine form of the word – shalabiyyah. Of course there is also the Lebanase song Al-Bint al-Shalabiyyah (sometimes rendered Bint al-Shalabiyyah) that Fairuz, for example, has sung.
Well, there is a very nice Palestinian/International a cappella choir based in Ramallah called Zaridash. Here is the first part of their rendering of Al-Bint Al-Shalabiyyah. (Lyrics are here). Oh, and look out, many of the singers are Palestinians – OMG. Ooh, scary. Boo.
These are the very people so many fanatics discussed in this post want to drive out of their homes.
I think these young people are quite the handsome group. BTW, the video was done at the Quaker’s Meeting House is Ramallah.
Who in their right minds would make these people their enemy?
Now I’d say that is one Firqah Shalabiyyah.