1. Okay folks, there’s a whole lot of awful stuff going on in the world today as readers of Mantiq al-Tayr are well aware. Therefore we have decided you need some jokes, puns really, about Islamic jurisprudence to brighten your day.
So here goes. They answers are below in the first comment to this post.
Preamble: The word for “jurisprudence” in Islam is “Fiqh.” One who engages in Fiqh is called a Faqih. The plural of Faqih in Arabic is Fuqaha’.
1. What is the name of the most famous university that teaches Islamic jurisprudence?
2. What is a bad Islamic lawyer called?
3. When an Islamic lawyer makes a mistake, what is that called?
4. When an Islamic lawyer is pissed off at you, what does he tell you to do?
5. If you have a bunch of fuqaha’ who like to tell jokes, what are they called?